Miami Personal Injury Lawyer
THE INJURY LAW FIRM
DEVOTED TO MAKING IT RIGHT
If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
“A satisfied customer is our best business presentation”.
That’s why we work relentlessly to assure justice is served and compensation is
“Everyone deserves to be given the opportunity to being made right after being wronged. That’s why we are committed to helping every individual no matter the age. Whether a mother, father, or child we will work relentlessly to assure justice is served and compensation is awarded”.
-Christopher D. Alas, Founding Attorney.
Our Practice Areas
Did you suffer an injury in a Miami accident, such as a car accident or slip and fall? Redemption Law is here to help.
Redemption Law is a boutique personal injury law firm in the Greater Miami area that is distinctive among law firms. Our legal team represents accident victims with compassion and professionalism. We have recovered millions of dollars in settlements and judgments for our clients because we aggressively pursue the maximum compensation in every case.
Contact Redemption Law today for a free consultation with our experienced Miami personal injury lawyer. We are ready to get started on your case right away.
Why You Should Hire Redemption Law After an Accident
You might be wondering what to do next if you suffered an injury in a Miami accident. Do you need an attorney after an accident? Will a lawyer help alleviate your stress or cause more headaches?
Redemption Law urges you to hire an experienced lawyer after an accident in Miami. Now is not the time to try to handle things yourself. You need to save your energy for healing from your injuries. When you hire a personal injury attorney after an accident, you shift the burden of a legal case from your shoulders to ours. As our many satisfied clients can attest, Redemption Law has the experience, resources, and skills required to obtain the best possible outcome in any personal injury case.
The personal injury team at Redemption Law can advocate for your rights and interests during negotiations with insurance companies, lawyers, and other parties. We know the legal tricks and maneuvers insurance companies use to deny or minimize claims and how to counter those tactics to help clients seek maximum compensation.
We can go to trial if that’s what it takes to help you get a fair settlement. We will provide personalized attention and support throughout your case and keep you updated at every step.
We pride ourselves on helping accident victims, so we only get paid if you win. We charge no up-front fees for our representation. No matter your financial situation, you have nothing to lose but much to gain by calling Redemption Law. Contact our office today for a free consultation.
How Much Is My Case Worth?
Every case is different, so it is hard to specify how much your case might be worth. During our initial consultation, we will gather information about you, your injuries, the accident, and your losses to form a reasonable estimate of your potential recoverable compensation.
Generally, victims of accidents caused by another person or entity’s negligence can recover financial compensation through insurance claims or civil lawsuits. The amount of compensation, or damages, an injury victim can seek depends on the amount of accident-related losses suffered by the victim or their family. It also depends on the quality of your legal representation. An excellent lawyer can make the difference between recovering maximum compensation or nothing.
- Current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and benefits
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Property destruction
- Funeral and burial costs
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of support and services
Miami, Florida, Accident Statistics
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, nearly 500,000 people reside in Miami and 2.6 million in the immediate area. In one recent year, over 16 million overnight visitors and almost 8 million day trippers visited the Miami area, according to the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau. Data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics indicate that about 1,225,500 people work in the Miami metropolitan area. With millions of people living in, working in, and visiting Miami, accidents are inevitable, but many are preventable.
According to Miami-Dade County’s Department of Transportation and Public Works, four people die on area roads each week. The costs of these deaths are staggering to victims and the community. Over the last decade, Miami individuals, families, and organizations spent $22 billion in expenses and losses from traffic crashes, including the costs of emergency and medical services, productivity losses, insurance administration, legal fees, congestion impacts, and property damage.
Here are some statistics from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) that illustrate how devastating preventable accidents are in Miami:
- More than 62,000 automobile crashes occurred in one recent year, resulting in 352 fatalities and 28,706 injuries
- More than 42,000 crashes caused property damage in one recent year
- Nearly 300 alcohol-involved crashes killed 19 people and injured 145
- Fifteen drug-involved crashes killed 13 people and injured six in one recent year
- About 800 bicycle crashes killed 17 people and injured 729 in one recent year
- More than 1,000 motorcycle crashes killed 54 people and injured 761 in one recent year
Over 1,500 pedestrian crashes killed 95 people and injured 1,201 in one recent year
- Nearly 8,000 crashes involving commercial motor vehicles occurred in one recent year, killing 27 people and injuring 1,089
Miami-Dade County Total Crashes and Injuries from 2015 to 2020
Types of Cases Redemption Law Handles
Redemption Law has helped Miami accident victims recover millions of dollars after auto accidents, slip and falls, rideshare accidents, and other personal injury cases.
Redemption Law represents injury victims after various types of auto accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Multi-vehicle accidents
Most Floridians injured in car accidents pursue compensation by filing a claim with their own insurance. That’s because Florida’s no-fault insurance law requires registered vehicle owners to maintain personal injury protection (PIP) insurance, which covers some accident-related losses of the policyholder and their household, regardless of who caused the accident.
The no-fault insurance system aims to be more efficient but has many shortcomings. Under some circumstances, you may go outside the no-fault insurance system and pursue a claim or lawsuit against the at-fault driver or another at-fault party. The legal team at Redemption Law can advise you on your options for seeking compensation and ensure your insurance company honors its obligations.
Other auto accidents, such as commercial vehicle and motorcycle accidents, are more complex. The Redemption Law Miami car accident lawyer is fully versed in the applicable laws and stands ready to represent any auto accident victim in even the most challenging cases.
Slip and Fall Accidents
While rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft offer convenient services, they also contribute to the high number of distracted drivers on Miami roadways. Recent research from three economists linked the intensity of rideshare use to increases in auto fatalities.
If an Uber driver injures you while a passenger in their car or a driver in another vehicle, you may seek compensation from various sources, including:
- Your PIP insurance
- The driver’s personal car insurance
- The rideshare company’s bodily injury insurance
Redemption Law’s Miami rideshare accident lawyer has represented many accident victims after a rideshare driver injures them. We are not intimidated by these large companies, their teams of lawyers, or their massive insurance companies. We will aggressively pursue the maximum compensation for your injuries.
Semi-trucks weigh 20 times as much as the average family sedan, enough to cause severe damage in a collision. Furthermore, the trucking industry is complex, and you could potentially hold many entities liable for a crash.
High mandatory liability insurance minimums might mean a large settlement—but the insurance industry will aggressively protect its profits by denying claims and minimizing payouts whenever possible. If a commercial vehicle driver injures you, a Miami truck accident lawyer from Redemption Law can help you pursue the full and fair compensation you deserve.
Few things in life are more tragic than losing a loved one in an avoidable accident. If you suffered such a loss, the Miami wrongful death lawyer at Redemption Law could help you seek closure by holding the responsible party accountable for your loved one’s death. No amount of money can replace the love and care of your lost spouse or family member. Still, compensation can help you manage the burden of funeral costs, lost income and benefits, and emotional pain and suffering.
What to Do After a Miami Accident
After a Miami accident, protect your legal rights and:
- Focus on your health and well-being. Follow your doctor’s orders, attend all follow-up appointments, and comply with your medication or therapy regimen.
- Maintain thorough records. Evidence is essential to winning personal injury cases. Keep all documents related to the accident, including doctor’s bills, insurance company correspondence, and income statements. Start a pain journal to record your daily experiences of physical, mental, and emotional pain.
- Stay off social media. Insurance companies look everywhere for ways to minimize your payout, including on social media. While you are recovering, it is best to stay off social media to avoid posting something that the insurance company can use against you.
- Let our Miami personal injury lawyers help you. Don’t let the stress and anxiety about your legal case jeopardize your recovery. Focus 100 percent of your time and attention on your health, and let a personal injury lawyer handle the rest. Your lawyer can further investigate your case, gather necessary evidence, and submit a claim for compensation from the responsible party.
Redemption Law’s Miami Location
Redemption Law has its headquarters located at 14361 Commerce Way, UNIT 307, Miami Lakes, FL 33016.
Drop by our law office to speak with an attorney for free about your Miami personal injury case. You can also contact us at 305-465-3425 to schedule an appointment.
- Miami-Dade County Courthouse: 73 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33130
- Lawson E. Thomas Court Center: 175 NW 1st Ave #24, Miami, FL 33128
- C. Clyde Atkins U.S Courthouse: 301 N Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33128
- Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr. U.S. Courthouse: 400 N Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33128
Areas We Serve in Miami
- Little Havana (33125), Brickell (33129), Wynwood (33127), Coconut Grove (33133), Miami Design District (33127), Little Haiti (33127), Edgewater (33137), Overtown (33136), Model City (33127), Watson Island (33132), East Little Havana (33130), Buena Vista (33127), Government Center (33128), Wynwood Art District (33132)
Contact Redemption Law for Help Today
The personal injury team at Redemption Law is ready to get started on your case. Whether you suffered an injury in a car accident, Uber crash, dog attack, or botched medical procedure, Redemption Law can help you seek compensation and accountability from the at-fault entity. Contact Redemption Law at (305) 465-3425 for your free consultation with our Miami personal injury lawyer.
You Have the Questions, We Have the Answers
What people say about us?
Florida Car Accident Statistics
Road accidents have seen an alarming increase in recent times. More than 46,000 people die every year in crashes on U.S. roadways.
If you or someone you know have been injured in an accident, it’s never too late to seek justice and make it right.
Call us today and find out how we can help.